All items of school uniform and sportswear can be purchased from our supplier at www.schoolblazer.com but please refer to the uniform lists (links below) as some items may be purchased from High Street stores.
‘How to Shop’ – a guide on how to get started with online purchasing of uniform.
Please note: uniform is compulsory for all pupils from EYFS through to Year 11.
See also: Junior School PE requirements for Spring Term 2019
Sixth Form Dress Code
Sixth form students have the privilege of wearing their own clothes and have the same ‘smart dress code’ as staff and are expected to act as role models to pupils in matters of dress, as in other ways.
All Sixth Form students are expected to be smart. Clothes should be appropriate for a school environment. The Head of Sixth Form reserves the right to decide what is or is not appropriate
- Suit jacket or blazer with smart trousers / smart skirt / smart dress
- Ties are optional
Ripped, frayed or denim jeans, cargo trousers, camouflage trousers, shorts or track suit bottoms are not deemed as appropriate.
- Suit jackets / blazers can be worn around school
- All outdoor coats to be removed
- Smart collared, office shirt
- Smart top
- Wool tops / cardigans are optional
Any casual / checked shirts, hooded top, fleeces, T shirts with images / logo or revealing / low tops, clingy tops are not deemed as appropriate.
- Decent and appropriate length (knee length or just above).
Short or clingy skirts are not deemed as appropriate.
- Leather / suede shoes or boots
Trainers, canvas shoes, flip flops, high heels are not deemed as appropriate.
- To be discreet and covered up as far as possible
Trainers/Hoodies/fleeces are only acceptable when worn for sporting activities. All outdoor coats should be removed for meetings/lessons.
Sixth Form PE Kit
Year 12 should wear the standard Sibford School PE kit.
Year 13 are expected to wear sports clothing appropriate for the activity being undertaken.
This should include:
- Black or dark blue plain tracksuit
- Black or dark blue plain shorts/lycras
- Black or dark blue plain polo/rugby shirts
- Dark blue or white sports socks and appropriate footwear
- Black or dark blue plain swimming trunks or one-piece swimsuits.